Website Rentals – How They Work
Website Rentals work best for Small Businesses, especially “Service Industries.” They are aimed at Sole Trader or family businesses that can not afford thousands of dollars for an outright website purchase, but who would benefit massively from big online exposure from a rental website.
Examples include plumbers, builders, electricians, auto mechanics/repairers, hairdressers, beauticians, alternative health practitioners, naturopaths, chiropractors, etc, small child care operations, small cafes / caterers, tiny businesses selling one, or just a handful, of items, small hostels/motels and so on. The list is pretty much endless – Just ask yourself, “Would Website Rentals – at $1 a day – work for my business?”
Even small local bands with no recording contract yet can publicize the venues they are playing, and sell T-Shirts and CD’s online. Similarly, private music teachers, drama coaches, dancing instructors and the like can benefit from a Website Rental.
Here is what Website Rentals involve:
- One Page with a Video Overview – Check out our Website Rentals Video. Video draws your clients in – they are far more likely to watch a 1:30 minute Video that quickly tells them if this website offers what they want. And you show respect for your customers by not wasting their time forcing them to read whole pages of text.
- A Video we make from Images / Text you provide. We create the video for you, upload it to Youtube, and then “embed” it into your site. For just $1 a day, get get to avoid all the “techie” stuff involved in creating your rental website.
- One Page about your Products generally, especially if you specialise in something, eg 24-hour plumber. A Wellness Coaching example shows how a Cybertrone machine offers a “natural” health solution.
- 1 -2 “Show Off” Pages, where we go into detail about one or two of your jobs that really show off what you can do. For an example, see www.goldcoastshadesails.com where Tony shows off Shade Sails he has made for a major Gold Coast Theme Park, local school, cafe etc
- One Page about your business – Where it is, the phone, fax, email addresses, your opening hours and so on. For the above Shade Sail Business, note that we introduced Tony and Sharon, the husband and wife team running the business; when clients ring, they have already “put a face to the name.”So many people forget that while people buy products/services, they deal with people! We help you personalize your site, assuming you want that (most do, some do not).
- A Contact Page, which not only allows people to contact you, but is formatted for them to ask questioners, request more info, tell you exactly what they want a quote for and so.
Generally a Website Rental will be limited to 5-6 Pages, plus 4 “legal” pages Google looks for when ranking your rental website, like an Anti-Spam Policy page.
Another great Website Rental idea is Market Traders and similar. Instead of being limited to Saturday and Sunday (provided it is not raining!) you can now sell 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, for just $1 a day. Even Hobby Business Website Rentals are profitable at this level!
If you are a Hardware Store and want to list 10,000 products, all with pictures, then Sorry, this is not for you. We can still do you an “Online Shop Front” advertising your business generally, but for $1-a-day Website Rental I do not do 10,000 products